Tuesday, January 25, 2011

National Tea Month ~ and Contest!

     Well ladies, for all of you who didn't know, it is National Tea Month. Since I absolutely love tea, I really wish I had known sooner (I mean there's what, six days left?) My favorites are herbal and fruit teas, no sugar or cream or honey added Mmmm...I can taste those warm golden sips right now.  A nice chamomile or other light tea is perfect right before bed, and a zesty fruity one starts off the day wonderfully at breakfast. Lemon and Mint also serve as great energy boosters when I'm tired. On that note...Bigelow Tea is offering a tea giveaway this month.


Bigelow Tea website page - not the Facebook page!

     That's right, if you go to their Facebook page, and click on the "like" button, you are automatically entered to win free tea for....wait for it....drumroll....the entire year! Each month you get a free case of tea. How awesome would that be? But-here's the catch-you must enter by the 31st of January. So hurry on over and get to "like"-ing them on Facebook!

~Sarai~

No comments:

Post a Comment